Wednesday 19 June 2013

new work

hello!  Long time no see... I've been neglecting my poor blog (again) sorry.  there are just too many things to do!  some of which are too boring to mention (hoovering) etc. 
so... I've been trying out some card designs - having been to pulse and picked up a brochure for cards designed by the lovely laura skilbeck.  so here are a few of my try outs.

I still think a few of them need some work but it's nice to have actually started and to have come up with some things that may lead to sets of cards.  that beaver definitely needs a friend (other than the ladybird in the  picture).  the happy birthday card with all of the hand drawn fonts was accidental, having drawn them out and arranged them on a page together I thought I might as well make a card out of those too.
I had an idea for another beard card, the one below is for any occasion.  I'm not sure which (if any) will ever make it to the printers but I'm having lots of fun.  hopefully I'll be back soon with more goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment