Thursday 3 October 2013

fox cycletots


I've been working with fox cycling in Portishead, Bristol to develop some characters for their foxcycletots classes.  Each character was designed to illustrate a different stage of learning to ride a balance bike or a pedal bike.  It was a lot of fun to come up with the faces of the characters and further develop my skills in Illustrator.  I'm particularly pleased with the bicycle wheels!  There is a trail of posters around Portishead, each with it's own little cycling challenge and a top tip from each character.  I'm particularly fond of Foxy (of course) and Molly, she's on the move!


I rather enjoyed drawing the icons for the Fox Trail - as I'm not too familiar with Portishead.  The light house was fun to draw and I'm sure I've been to the open air swimming pool a few times in my life although please don't ask me for directions as you may end up in the Severn Estuary.  







No comments:

Post a Comment